RAINIER-HEAD COACH-GIRLS TRACK (RAINIER MIDDLE SCHOOL)
Capital Region ESD 113
- Job ID: 3233370
- Application Deadline:
February 19, 2120
February 19, 2020
- Starting Date:
March 1, 2020
Required Attachments for Out-of-District Applicants:
3 Coach Reference Forms or Letters of Recommendation
First Aid/CPR Card
Current employees may submit a letter of interest and qualifications to Rainier School District, Human Resources, PO Box 98, Rainier, WA 98576.
- Salary based on Rainier School District Coaching Salary Scale
- Interested candidates may direct questions to Athletic Director
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES
- Provide direct leadership and organization for all levels of the assigned sport/activity
- Provide direct ongoing supervision of all athletes, manage before/during/after all practices/conditioning sessions, games/travel and other school-sanctioned events
- Develop appropriate objectives of the assigned sport/activity
- Maintain knowledge of league and district rules and regulations related directly to the assigned sport/activity, student participation and parent/community involvement
- Continually teach and emphasize safety procedures and precautions to all athletes
- Report all injuries to building administration and complete appropriate report(s)
- Immediately reports all violations or suspected violations of established rules and regulations to the building Athletic Director
- Organizes and conducts, in coordination with building Athletic Director, parent meetings prior to the season and provides ongoing parent communication throughout the season
- Provide guidance, leadership, and the fundamental skills necessary to execute the program in a successful manner
- Assume the leadership role in relation to team organization, style of play, practice schedules, equipment and assigned responsibilities
- Assume responsibility clearing all athletes who are returning to play after an injury through the building Athletic Director
- Monitors student compliance with all provisions of the RSD Athletic Code, and comply with WIAA Rules and Regulations
- Organizes award and recognition for athletes/participants
- Other duties as required/assigned
- Valid first aid/ CPR Card.
- Previous coaching experience specific to position.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with students, staff, parents and community.
- Willingness to maintain and improve knowledge through regular course work and clinics.
- Meet the WIAA coaching standard criteria.
- Must pass a state and federal background check.
Athletics & Activities > Coaching
- Position Type: Not provided
Equal Opportunity Employer
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.