MCKINNEY-VENTO TUTOR (COMMUNITY SITE), PART-TIME, TEMPORARY
Cabarrus County Schools (learn more)
Concord, NC (map)
Looking to become a licensed teacher in North Carolina? Our friends at TeachNC offer free tools and resources for future teachers like you. Click here to learn more!
- Job ID: 3236955
- Application Deadline: Posted until Filled
- Re-posted: July 21, 2020
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
- After school tutor for kindergarten through high school students
- Working in local community shelter and transitional settings
- 3 to 9 hours per week, 1-3 afternoons/evenings per week
- Through the end of the school year
- Tutoring delivered in off-site community agency locations
- Tutor will be paid on the tutor scale and teachers will be paid at their current rate
- Must hold or have held a teaching license
- For questions email email@example.com
- Position Type: Part-time
Cabarrus County Schools is among the largest school systems in North Carolina with 42 schools and 33,000 students. We are also one of the largest employers in Cabarrus County - with nearly 3,800 employees.
Our Mission: Empowering students to build their futures
Our Vision: Cabarrus County Schools - inspiring minds, engaging hearts and shaping futures
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @CabCoSchools @CabCoHR #TeachCabCo Learn more about us...
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Glenda Jones
- 4401 Old Airport Road
- Concord, North Carolina 28025
- Phone: 704-260-5600
- Email: click here
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.