Welcome to ATX Learning!
| ATX Learning is hiring Special Education Teachers for our sites in Hartford County, Connecticut. We offer wonderful compensation with travel reimbursements, a great salary structure. Candidate must have a current license to practice and comfortable working with all age groups.
• Primary responsibilities for Special Education Teachers will include developing lessons that will result in increased student learning
• Promote independent learning skills, developing and implanting educational plans that will address individual student needs
• Follow the prescribed curriculum and supplement and adapt to make lessons meaningful for students,
• Participate and develop Individual Education Plans, and complete assigned documentation in a timely manner.
Details of Assignment:
• Age Group: K-12
• Caseload: TBD
• Start date: ASAP
• End date: June, 2021
• Best round year salaries with flexible payment schedule
• Direct deposit, Tax-free Reimbursements
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Travel & Housing Reimbursement
• License Assistance & Reimbursement
• Referral Bonus
• Relocation Assistance
• Wonderful budget for tools
• Career Growth
• Longevity bonus & Genuine Appreciation
• Explore the country with our Nationwide Travel Assignments
• Master’s Degree preferred
• Current Connecticut Special Education teaching certification.
• One year of teaching experience in a public school or charter school period.
How to apply:
1.Send resume along with the credentials/license to Sam.email@example.com
2.Fax resume at (512) 212-1338
3.Complete Online-Employment Application at https://atxlearning.com/apply-online/
For any query regarding job details and related benefits, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sam Mehmood at our toll-free number (800) 846-5120 Ext.121 or Call, Text me at my Direct Number (860) 986-7119.