Welcome to ATX Learning!
| ATX Learning is hiring Special Education Teacher for our sites in Monterey County, California. We offer wonderful compensation with travel reimbursements, a great salary structure, and wonderful benefits. The candidate must have a current license to practice and comfortable working with all age groups.
Primary responsibilities for Special Education Teacher will include developing lessons that will result in increased student learning and promote independent learning skills, developing and implanting educational plans that will address individual student needs, follow the prescribed curriculum and supplement and adapt to make lessons meaningful for students, participate and develop Individual Education Plans, and complete assigned documentation in a timely manner.
Details of Assignment:
- Position: Full-time Special Education Teacher (5 days/week)
- Caseload: Mild-Moderate
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: June 2022 (180+ Working Days as per the School Calendar)
ATX Learning is offering numerous benefits, including but not limited:
• Best salaries, flexible payment schedule
• Direct deposit, Tax-free Reimbursements
• Paid time off (PTO)
• License Assistance & Reimbursement
• Referral Bonus
• Wonderful budget for tools
• Career Growth
• Longevity bonus & Genuine Appreciation
• Explore the country with our Nationwide Travel Assignments
Qualification Elementary Special Education Teacher:
• Masters Degree preferred
• Current Special Education Teaching Licensure for the state of California
• One year of teaching experience as a Special Education Teacher in a public school or charter school setting preferred
For any query regarding job details and related benefits feel free to call or text Sam Mehmood at the direct number (860) 986-7119, Kindly, forward an updated copy of your resume, credential copy, and a couple of recommendation letters at email@example.com to apply