|AUBURN MIDDLE SCHOOL|
Welcome to Auburn Middle School!
| AMS has adopted Six Core Values: RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY, HONESTY, FAIRNESS, COURAGE AND COMPASSION. The Six Core Values are a part of every aspect of life at AMS. The Six Core Values are included in the discussion of all behavior issues. These values are meaningful for every member of the AMS community and have informed the rights of the AMS community.
THE RIGHTS OF THE AMS COMMUNITY
• The right to be safe from physical and emotional harm.
• The right to give and receive respect without labeling.
• The right to learn without interruption.
• The right to have a voice in all aspects of AMS.
• The right to a balanced student-teacher relationship in and out of the classroom.
• The right to an appropriate setting to discuss conflicts.
• The right to be free from harassment.